This 1st Grade science unit for the Daily and Seasonal Changes unit includes everything you need to cover the unit. Teach kids to understand the changes they face on a daily basis with day versus night, and seasonal changes, such as temperature changes. The booklet offers kid friendly text, engaging clipart and with line spacing that’s perfect for young kids. (This unit falls under the “Understanding Earth and Space Systems” in the Ontario curriculum in Canada).
Concepts covered include:
– sequence of changes/cycle (cut and paste activity)
– Daily activities
– The sun (graphic organizer activity)
– Recording and comparing temperature (activity/experiment)
– Day and Night Activities (cut and past activity)
– Seasonal activities
– Temperature (Thermometer experiment)
– Identifying the seasons
– Seasonal Adaptations
– Daily and Seasonal Changes – Clothing
Answer pages also included.
This product includes the booklet in black and white as well as color. The first 17 pages are color and then the 17 pages of the black and white copies. The last 4 pages contain the answer key.
The science unit for “Materials, Structures and Everyday Objects” also available. Click here.
*Please note that this is a digital download for the purchaser to print on their own. No product will be shipped to your home.*