Social Emotional Learning Activities for Math Skills. These pages create a student booklet that covers social emotional learning skills, including recognizing emotions, working collaboratively, and strategies for when a child is stuck on a math problem and much more! Engage your students/children in their learning as they work through the pages.
This product can be used at any time throughout the year to see how students are feeling about math and their personal opinions on the subject. Throughout the year it serves as a great way to ‘check in’ and to review social emotion learning skills as needed. The pages also allow for discussions and activities for children about strategies they can use to be successful.
Product is suitable for the new Ontario Math curriculum 2020.
Product includes (10 pages)
– Cover page
– Circle faces/emotions how do you feel about math
– Thinking about likes/challenges/goals in math
– Emotion words
– Body calming/strategies (cut and paste)
– What Should Ella Do? Discussion on choices when feeling frustrated/unsure in math
– Working with others
– Strategies for successfully working with others (Fill in the blanks activity)
– Strategies for keeping calm when stuck on a math problem
– Connection to real life – Math in everyday life
Color and black and white pages included.
*Please note that this is a digital download for the purchaser to print on their own. No product will be shipped to your home.*