You have one hour to solve all of the puzzles and save Christmas!
Christmas is the perfect time to try out a DIY Christmas escape room. This unique, hands-on activity is exciting, fun, great for groups and perfect to reinforce core skills, such as problem solving and critical thinking.
Creating and setting up an escape room can be time consuming. However, with these printable puzzles you will save time and energy.
**Please note that these are only the printable pages needed for the escape room. The room requires other materials to be complete (such as tissue paper and candy canes). Please visit DIY Christmas Escape Room activity for a full description, details and solution of how to use these printables to create your own escape room this Christmas season.**
– Welcome note + letter jumble puzzle
– Welcome note letter overlay puzzle
– Christmas carol title tags for tissue tree puzzle
– Scroll clue
– Christmas lights alphabet code
– How to arrange the Christmas lights set up instructions
– Christmas lights (2.5 pages) with word message
– Small Christmas lights alphabet code
– Winter Christmas house puzzle picture
– Completion Certificate
Solution and set up instructions can be found at DIY Christmas Escape Room Game.